- RSVP to May 8th Awards Dinner April 25, 2014
- Event: "Spring into Nature" April 26, 2014 at 9:00 am – 4:00 pm 1101 Casey Rd, Basom, NY, United States There will be activities throughout the day for the entire fami ly including nature related exhibits, hands-on activities for the kids, a nd live birds of prey. Come and meet Puddles, a blue goose that is the re fuge mascot. Speakers will be addressing such topics as water level manage ment, invasive species and mussels.…
- Keep America Beautiful: The Great American CleanUp May 3, 2014 at 9:00 am – 11:30 am 266 Hopkins Street, Buffalo, NY, United States and 266 Genesee St, Buffalo, NY, United States A neighborhood litter cleanup. Supplies will be provided. Pleas e join us at one of two locations. Register by calling 405-1265 or joleighw @modern-corp.com. FREE LUNCH to follow!
- Writer's Group Meeting May 5, 2014 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm 695 Elmwood Avenue, Buffalo, NY, United States Hear a short presentation on a topic, discuss energy related n ews, letters and articles, and encourage each other to write for publicat ion on topics of interest. If you would like to write, critique writing, or track local news items, please let us know via email c/o billnowa@gmail .com.
- Niagara Group Annual Awards Dinner May 8, 2014 at 5:45 pm – 8:00 pm 3085 Sheridan Drive, Buffalo, NY, United States This is always a fun event where you are able to meet fellow Si errans, Executive Committee members and this year’s award recipients. All are invited. The dinner is being held My Tomato Pie Restaurant, which is located in the Northtown Plaza between Alberta Dr. and Niagara Falls Blvd. The function will begin at 5:45pm…
Monthly Archives: February 2013
The Feb. meeting on Tues the 26th will be at the Buffalo Central library at 6PM in the auditorium…followed by the West Valley program…..NOT at Daemen for this one time only.
February 26th, 2013 Buffalo Erie County Central Library at 7:00 pm Actions are needed to Protect our Waters from contaminants that could last millions of years and for which there are NO SAFE LEVELS! For more information about this event: … Continue reading